Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default All Fired Up

On Sun, 13 Sep 2015 23:25:07 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

The smoker , that is . Put a 11-12 pound butt on a little after 9 for
dinner tomorrow , as soon as I'm sure the temps have stabilized between
185°-195° I'll be toddling off to bed . Been a trying weekend ... yesterday
we broke ground for the next phase of Casa Snag , the kitchen . I spent most
of both days on a little trackhoe and I'm tarred . I now have a pit next to
the house that's 14' wide and about 20something feet long , and deep enough
that the basement/storm shelter/storage room will have near 8' ceiling
height . The space will be about 8'8" by 14'8" floor space , outside dims
are 10 by 16 .

They meat should be about down, no? What kind of smoker and fuel?