Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Adjacent tiles lift after repair work. Is it malpractice?

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 10 Sep 2015 00:09:20 -0400, dgk
wrote:

Yes, what I've learned over 25 years of home ownership is that I'm
actually pretty good a learning/fixing things. The problem is that I
usually make my mistakes the first time through. After that I'm good,
but I've made the mistakes on my house.

That's why I volunteer to do things for others. To learn on their
houses. Seriously, I've never tried something beyond my skills on
someone else's property, any little mistake I made I undid within a few
minutes.

It's the third time I do something that I'm likely to screw up.