Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Thomas Jim Thomas is offline

Default Two PIR sensors to actuate one device

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news

news On Sun, 13 Sep 2015 19:43:49 +0100, Jim Thomas wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Sun, 13 Sep 2015 00:09:41 +0100, Jim Thomas
wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Sat, 12 Sep 2015 21:24:25 +0100, Tim Watts

wrote:

On 12/09/15 20:13, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
On Sat, 12 Sep 2015 18:07:06 +0100, Tim Watts

wrote:

On 12/09/15 16:59, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:

I won't try again,

Ah - the moron's defence...

Those smart alecs who claim to have an answer haven't produced
it
yet.

How about "because the regs say so".

Because someone tells you to is NEVER a reason.

It is when you are employed to do that work and
you will be sacked if you don't observe the regs
or shafted for not observing the regs with work
you are paid to do.

Then work in a job without silly rules.

Makes a lot more sense to observe the sensible
rules that the electrical industry has instead.

And ignore the stupid ones when you can get away with doing that.

If you can get away with ignoring a decent amount of rules, then
perhaps.
But there comes a point when there are too many stupid rules you can't
get
away with breaking.

That isn't the case with the two PIR sensors being discussed.

It is, see my post about the dangers being none to minimal.

See the two posts pointing out your error there.

Nobody has provided evidence of this. If you think you can, draw a
circuit diagram.

Don't need any circuit diagram with PIRs in parallel and manual override
switch(es)

Try thinking for yourself, or are you incapable of that?

You clearly are, which is why you are completely unemployable
and why you keep getting the bums rush from any operation
that is actually stupid enough to give you a job until they
notice your problem with ear to ear dog ****.

Actually, my willingness to bend rules to get the job done was
welcomed
at
the two main jobs I've worked in.

And you got the bums rush anyway because of your ear to ear dog ****.

I'll assume bums rush means fired. You are incorrect. One I got
fired
from for revealing that the bosses had lost £4 million.

That was the ear to ear dog **** becoming visible.

I didn't lose the millions.

It was your ear to ear dog **** that produced the revealing.

The truth is always best.

It clearly wasn't for you.

The other I resigned from due to illness.

Bet that was due to ear to ear dog **** too.

Dunno, medical science isn't a science yet.

Its plenty science enough to establish that.

Nope. They don't know what my illness is.

They do actually, ear to ear dog ****.