Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Thomas Jim Thomas is offline

Default Two PIR sensors to actuate one device

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 13 Sep 2015 20:19:43 +0100, dennis@home
wrote:

On 13/09/2015 20:11, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:

I'm right, if you think I'm not, prove it. A sensor needs power to
activate the relay. It cannot have this until its source circuit is
made live, and you switched that off. All the other sensor can do is
connect live to the output of the relay contact of the first sensor.
This will not power up the first sensor so its relay remains open.

If you ignore the circuit to the lights and any manual override switch.

Only the light in question could become live, nothing else.

And that can be the one you are rewiring that can kill you or see you
fall of the ladder from the shock and break something important.