Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default how much should I be charging for these shared appliances..

On 9/13/2015 2:44 PM, NG wrote:

I pay well over $ 250 a month on electric
bills to answer your question. She agreed 0n the $ 50 way before she went
to settlement. And sign away excepting All terms and conditions on this
shared property Then 7 months later she came at me very hostile, I wanted
to work something out with her she turned down the offer, she should of
did all her homework before she signed at settlement.

She probably thought it was fair, but someone got her ear and filled her
with the idea you were cheating her. Brother, father, nosy friend is
likely the blame.

Compared to city rates, what you asked for does not seem outlandish. My
town city water and sewer is about $700 a year.