Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default where are the honey bees?

On Sun, 13 Sep 2015 10:02:04 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

I would not be surprised that P knew what he was doing was wrong,
violated policies, procedures and that he may very well have told
the Clinton team that initially, but eventually agreed to do it anyway.
That would be a good reason to take the fifth.

Just months before I retired I was read my Miranda Warnings. Something
was going on that was not clear. I had held the IT position at work in
an acting capacity. I waved my Fifth Amendment right. Yes I did this,
I did that, etc.. It took them months and months to interview me as I
was on family leave to support my wife's medical concerns. Agents had
to come back twice. I asked "but don't like Las Vegas?" g I denied
them a chance to come to my home. See me at work!

Finally the two assistant IG (inspector general) agents, told me to
enjoy my "retirement".

The Hillary IT guy has been offered immunity. He must be really dumb
to not take that offer. I never had that offer.