Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default where are the honey bees?

On Sun, 13 Sep 2015 08:39:35 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Sunday, September 13, 2015 at 11:33:21 AM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 12 Sep 2015 13:29:55 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

Didn't Hillary claim she was under attack. like Brian Williams? Both
proved to be false. Fabricated lies.

She's under attack for real this time, and it's the FBI. Incoming!
I'm sure she did nothing wrong with those emails, it was all not only
legal but it followed all state dept guidelines. That's why Pagliano,
the IT tech who implemented it for her, just pleaded the fifth.

Something I noticed in all this that I haven't seen mentioned anywhere.
When the whole email thing broke back in March, Hillary first said that
the server was set up for Bill, in his office, under the watchful eye of
the SS. Then she never said that again. What are the chances that was
true and the Clinton Foundation, not the Clintons has been paying Pagliano
for the work he did all along? That would be a crime and drag the foundation
into the mix.
took the fifth

I looked awhile back trying to find the Code of Conduct for Dept. of
State employees. No real luck, regarding "outside employment" by
staff. Normally, one would not be allowed to work in a similar job.
For example, a federal correctional officer would not be able to work
in an outside job that required firearms. The IT guy would need
special approval from a superior -- department head level. Money
earned would have to be reported to the agency AND the IRS. Where are
those records?

She is up to here ass in alligators and doesn't know how to drain the
pond. There may be as many as twelve (12) violations of federal law.

_Hillary for Prison 2016_

In the grand scheme of things, if Pagliano was doing work on the side,
even if unauthorized, I don't see that as a big deal. But if the
foundation were paying him, instead of the Clintons, or he's not reporting
it, those would be crimes.

What we haven't heard yet is if any person (s) having access or
ability to manage the server (Platte River), has security clearance
levels to see the contents. There is a reason the IT guy has dummied
up. Aside from the Clinton Foundation, show me the Contracts

Judge Jeanine:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4481857888001/judge-jeanine-hillary-keep-your-stories-straight/?playlist_id=937116552001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/off99gp