Posted to alt.home.repair
John G[_8_] John G[_8_] is offline

Default Air blowing out of front vents

On Saturday, September 12, 2015 at 4:44:06 PM UTC-4, Brandon wrote:
We recently bought and installed our window unit about a month ago, and it
has been working just fine since we installed it. We noticed this morning
that it started blowing water out of the front vents where the cool air is
blown out. I've been reading up on reasons as to why this would be
happening and have come up with a few ideas. Either we have clogged drain
holes or a clogged drain tube. What doesn't make sense is that our unit is
only about a month old and all of the other problems have occurred with
units that are over a year old. Any ideas as to why this might be
happening? Is there just not enough tilt on the unit? Anything would be
helpful.

Thank you,
Brandon

--