Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Handheld Rechargeable Spotlight recommendation

Terry Coombs wrote:
Rex wrote:
On Saturday, September 12, 2015 at 2:54:01 PM UTC-5, Larry Jaques
wrote:

I just picked up a tremendously bright (2kLM) LED light for $5. It
uses a single 18650 rechargeable battery (or 3 AAA batts) and uses a
CREE XM-L T6 LED. My single will light up a face at 300 yards in
complete dark in the zoom mode. Wide mode lights up the yard like
daylight. Just amazing.

Larry, how about a link to this WunderLight?

How about this one ? I bought 2 , my neighbor liked 'em so I got him
a pair too ...
2x 2000LM CREE XM-L T6 LED Flashlight Torch Lamp Light+ Battery
+Charger 3 Mode

I also got myself some extra batteries , and another 5-function 3kLM
New 3000 LM Zoomable CREE XM-LT6 LED 18650 Flashlight Torch Bright
5-Modes USA
10 4.2V 18650 UltraFire Li-ion 6000mAh Rechargeable Battery for RC
toy LED Torch

Eh , links didn't come thru , but those are the ebay descriptions . Just
paste the description into the ebay search window .

--
Snag