Posted to alt.home.repair
dgk dgk is offline

Default Adjacent tiles lift after repair work. Is it malpractice? Photos

On Fri, 11 Sep 2015 12:37:43 -0400, micky
wrote:

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 10 Sep 2015 00:06:03 -0400, dgk
wrote:

On Tue, 08 Sep 2015 20:51:16 -0400, micky
wrote:

In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 08 Sep 2015 08:35:15 -0400, dgk
wrote:

Thanks. I don't think that it's worth trying to fix the current mess.
I don't have any of the adhesive. I don't think I even saw the stuff.

The original adhesive is stuck to the orignal tiles, and whatever he
used is whatever is different and where he was working.

The same guy who testifies for you or writes you the affidavit can
problably tell what each is by looking at it.

I was working in another room when most of this was being done.

Ah, but that means lifting up the repaired tiles. I'd really prefer to
avoid doing that.

No it doesn't. The ones that popped up, including iiuc there are broken
ones, have plenty of the original adhesive on them. (Plus the floor
underneath the ones that popped up has adhesive) And they are probably
the very same ones that have some of the new injected stuff. The new
stuff might still be softer than the old stuff, or bubblier if it's
something that swells, or it might be in the valleys of the old
adhesive, or maybe there's some reason it would be at the edges of the
tile.

Ok, thanks.