Stepan Novotill

Default Kindling for the Fire

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 04:25:21 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Stepan Novotill wrote:

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 17:51:55 +1000, "Bushy"
wrote:

OK Watson, I give up. What effect does it have on the cat??

If you haven't got a cat, then paint a little on your bum!

No, No. I mean how fast dows the cat go, where does it go, and for how
long?

It goes as far and as fast as it can run, till it stops burning.
Farmers have been known to use it on dogs that steal chicken eggs. I was
told that they never come back for a second treatment.

That reminds me of a trip to the dentist in the early 80's. I had a
filling filled and therefore some freezing. Normally it takes quite
some time for the freezing to go away. I was in very good shape, so I
ran like lightning all the way home. The increased circulation due to
the exercise made the freezing go away in about 15 minutes. Normally
it would take a couple of hours to wear off that much.

The cat is doing the right thing by going for a run. It is a very
smart animal.
....Stepan