Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Two PIR sensors to actuate one device

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 12 Sep 2015 20:16:51 +0100, Charles Hope
wrote:

In article ,
Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
On Sat, 12 Sep 2015 18:07:06 +0100, Tim Watts
wrote:

On 12/09/15 16:59, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:

I won't try again,

Ah - the moron's defence...

Those smart alecs who claim to have an answer haven't produced it yet.

an answer was posted about an hour before you wrote your comment. if you
couldn't work out the answer supplied, you shouldn't be playing with
electricity.

It's my house, I'll have it as dangerous as I like.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof of why you
are completely unemployable and keep getting the bums
rush when any operation is actually stupid enough to
employ you until it becomes obvious to them what there
is between your ears, just dog ****.