Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Small, constant basement leak pipe

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 12 Sep 2015 06:45:47 -0700 (PDT), Frank
wrote:

On Friday, September 11, 2015 at 2:15:44 PM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
I found a dripping leak in the drain down the basement from my kitchen at the nut connection. I suspect a plumber most likely suggest replacing the entire pipe, which would put me in a bind, just for a slow, constant leak at that area. Is there something I can do to stop it from leaking? I would take a picture of it but i am waiting for my nephew with his camera. Not knowing sizes of pipes, but to me it looks like the diameter of a 1 1/2"-2" nut. Thanks

http://s174.photobucket.com/user/Boo...ile_1.jpg.html
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w...20Mobile_1.jpg[

images are a log easier to read without the html tags on them.