Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] aasberry@aol.com is offline

Default Handheld Rechargeable Spotlight recommendation

Over ten years ago, I bought a spotlight and charger at a yard sale.
No brand or manufacturer info inside or out. I used it mostly to check
out desturbances among the livestock; dogs and coyotes. Once for a
transformer lightening strike and once for an automobile accident up
on the highway. It has died.

There seems ato be no standard rating system for light output or
range. Candelas, candlepower, lumens, watts? LED or HID?

I need something that will reach out there. I was surprised to find
price range up to $2000. Yep, that is two thousand dollars. I would
like a recommendation up to $125. Please give your reasons. TIA