Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend[_7_] Karl Townsend[_7_] is offline

Default PING Gunner

Nope..didnt know that. Then you would like those two mills that I
posted. One has a NMTB40 tool changer..Im not sure about the other.

I could be VERY interested. Before getting excited I need to see if it
can get into the basement shop space. Needs to go thru a 7' high door
and then run in a room 7' 8" high to floor joists and 8' 4" between
joists.

I know how this "it only needs a minor thing to run" BS goes. I'm
buying it as a dead machine. Most important thing for the refit is the
servo type. Need to know everything you can find on the servos. Look
to see if it has brushes or is brushless.

Karl