Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default One more post about the new kitchen

On 09/11/2015 03:50 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
philo posted for all of us...

On 09/10/2015 12:01 PM, Don Y wrote:
On 9/10/2015 7:13 AM, philo wrote:
On 09/10/2015 06:45 AM, Don Y wrote:

We did most of ours "up front". We wanted to raise the ceiling, move
the peninsula, remove the cabinets *over* the peninsula, add a pony

snipped but all read

I've added a photo of the "pouch" I made which really cleans up the kitchen

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q0ng9p327...nG-Zz72pa?dl=0

Not to be critical because I know that I would only do worse. What is the
ceiling box at the crown molding?

Ha ha ha...

I made them myself can't you tell?

Quite a few people like them though.

We were going to buy them but my wife did not like the kinds they had in
the store, so I just made my own by cutting a 4 x 4

I knew I'd never get the miter right as the old house is not completely
square