Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default PING Gunner

On Thu, 10 Sep 2015 15:52:43 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

SORRY,

Chuckle..not a problem. Most folks dont understand just how big
California (and Texas) actually are.

I though you were A LOT closer.

At the southernmost part of my normal service range..Im 85ish miles to
the north of Diego..and I only hit that one client once a year or so.

You may or may not know, I refit controls to old CNC machines as a
very serious hobby. I'm locked into NMTB40 tooling, don't want to
change that horse at this point in my life.

Nope..didnt know that. Then you would like those two mills that I
posted. One has a NMTB40 tool changer..Im not sure about the other.

$2k..your choice.

This machine includes an NMTB40 tool changer. As common as hen's
teeth.

Karl

Indeed they are rare.

Gunner