Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Who won the Civil War?

On Fri, 11 Sep 2015 14:05:21 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Friday, September 11, 2015 at 2:58:46 PM UTC-4, Ed Huntress wrote:

HA-HA-HA-ha-ho!!

Hey, Dan, probably 90% of the "facts" posted here are either slightly
off, or a whole lot off. Do you ever read Gunner's posts? Many, if not
most, are an exercise in creative arithmetic.

Dudu was slightly overstating the case. He gets excited sometimes. g

--
Ed Huntress

Sure I read Gunner posts, but Gunner tells tall tails. And some people get excited reading his posts. I do not as he is posting entertaining stuff. I mean who would believe there was a list of people to be killed when the revolution happens.

Dudu on the other hand seemed to be in earnest.

So I think you are comparing Apples and Oranges.

Dan

Which one is supposed to be the orange?

--
Ed Huntress