Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Adjacent tiles lift after repair work. Is it malpractice?

dgk posted for all of us...

On Tue, 8 Sep 2015 16:25:20 -0400, Tekkie® wrote:

dgk posted for all of us...

complain to the state business people.

So? **** Happens or Bad Work?

My opinion is bad work. I would call the agent that made the recommendation
and complain. Emphasize that they made a bad referral and should be taken
off their list. Also tell the agent you are leary of their referrals. The
agent will probably be on the phone to the tile guy quickly; these referrals
are a life blood to contractors.

I just posted a (long) explanation of the beginning of the disaster
under a slightly different heading (something about Adjacent tiles
lift after repair work. More on the Agent).

The agent was pretty blameless. I thought she had recommended them but
she had just passed on an estimate that the sellers had received from
someone they used, as part of the sales process.

Ya know, we don't care any more... You royally bleeped it up both in
transaction and posting, so just go away.

--
Tekkie