Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] terry.shitcrumbs@gmail.com is offline

Default Two PIR sensors to actuate one device

Hi.
Thanks for all the replies.
Yes, the PIRs will be fed from the same circuit. The plan is to wire a photosensor trigger, whose output goes live in darkness, to a relay, such that I get a "on" switch in daylight only. The two PIRs will both be supplied by the same output of that relay so that they are active in daylight only (which is what I need). Both PIR outputs will be connected to the same power terminals of the single device that I intend to have them control, which, in turn, ought to keep herons away from my pond! Lol.

Cheers. Terry.