Bushy

Default Kindling for the Fire

(waving the flag) is indeed natural, when excited or just for the hell
of it.

Regards
Ian

I've taken about 30,000 pictures of Arabs at a range of show events and
other locations.

Although tail carriage in many of them is natural, it is often called for to
"get the right shot" or "on demand for the ring".

An experienced eye will tell the difference, the horse will be trying to get
rid of the last little bit of that crushed ginger paste! So, it's little
hole will also be puckering up as well as the tail being carried, but for a
still camera, and consequent advertisement of the horse for sale or stud, it
doesn't show on the shots that count. Although I won't do it myself, it is
done by more than one trainer (or owner) that I have worked with.

And you though they wouldn't stoop that low to get the price they want for
the nag!

Peter