Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default One more post about the new kitchen

On 09/11/2015 02:56 AM, Norminn wrote:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q0ng9p327...nG-Zz72pa?dl=0

I like that! At hand but not cluttered looking. You keep mustard
there? ;o) I hate digging through cupboards or drawers.... I have
everything in my pretty-small kitchen at hand, and nothing that has to
be removed to get something else. Cookware is hanging on a rod above
the kitchen sink...not so low it hits me in the head. I don't have to
move more than about 3' to cook, 'cept to take a smoke break.

Looks like a mustard jar but it's actually a jar of honey. The guy who
helped us with the kitchen left it with us to use when he has coffee.

The kitchen is the most efficient it's ever been.

My wife has invited a small crowd of people over for dinner and drinks
tonight.