Default JBL PB12 Subwoofer Amp

I can replace a cap, if that's what it is. I just don't have a cap
meter to find out which one is bad. I was hoping someone had
experience with this amp to point me in the right direction.
When it went out, it sounded like a machine gun, rapid loud pops. if
anyone has any ideas what it could be, please post back to the group.

Thanks,

David

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 19:44:26 -0400, "Leonard Caillouet"
wrote:

I count six service bulletins and a service manual that includes a parts
list. I have ordered parts for these before. They seem to be serviceable
to me. Where are you getting your information, Jurb?

It is not a great sub, but very likely worth fixing. Get it to a shop that
is authorized for Harman products, or at least has experience fixing them,
for an estimate.

Leonard Caillouet

"JURB6006" wrote in message
Actually JBL in all their benevolence have made these things unservicable.

No
parts no nothing. Send it in.

Your alternetive is to run it off another amp. Of course then you got an

extra
channel for something else, but what ?

JURB