Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default One more post about the new kitchen

On 9/10/2015 2:20 PM, philo wrote:
On 09/10/2015 12:01 PM, Don Y wrote:
On 9/10/2015 7:13 AM, philo wrote:
On 09/10/2015 06:45 AM, Don Y wrote:

We did most of ours "up front". We wanted to raise the ceiling, move
the peninsula, remove the cabinets *over* the peninsula, add a pony

snipped but all read

I've added a photo of the "pouch" I made which really cleans up the kitchen

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q0ng9p327...nG-Zz72pa?dl=0

I like that! At hand but not cluttered looking. You keep mustard
there? ;o) I hate digging through cupboards or drawers.... I have
everything in my pretty-small kitchen at hand, and nothing that has to
be removed to get something else. Cookware is hanging on a rod above
the kitchen sink...not so low it hits me in the head. I don't have to
move more than about 3' to cook, 'cept to take a smoke break.