Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Y[_3_] Don Y[_3_] is offline

Default One more post about the new kitchen

On 9/10/2015 2:23 PM, philo wrote:

[attrs elided]

How do you keep "crud" from falling in there? Or, clean it
out after it's fallen in?

It is kept so full that not much can fall in...but to clean it...all
the jars
that the utensils are in can be removed in two seconds.

I'm more concerned with crumbs and bits of foodstuffs. It seems
like you'd almost have to *vacuum* it out?

Forgot to mention that there are trays in those pockets that come out...
and under the trays we have it lined with folded over paper towels...so it
would be easy to clean,

We took that approach with the sink base cabinet: had some "custom"
trays made that fit wall-to-wall to catch any spills, leaks, etc.
before they would put the cabinet itself at risk of damage.