Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default One more post about the new kitchen

On 09/10/2015 01:30 PM, Don Y wrote:
On 9/10/2015 11:20 AM, philo wrote:
On 09/10/2015 12:01 PM, Don Y wrote:
On 9/10/2015 7:13 AM, philo wrote:
On 09/10/2015 06:45 AM, Don Y wrote:

We did most of ours "up front". We wanted to raise the ceiling, move
the peninsula, remove the cabinets *over* the peninsula, add a pony

I've added a photo of the "pouch" I made which really cleans up the
kitchen

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q0ng9p327...nG-Zz72pa?dl=0

Sort of like an "appliance garage" -- but "subterranean"! :

How do you keep "crud" from falling in there? Or, clean it
out after it's fallen in?

It is kept so full that not much can fall in...but to clean it...all the
jars that the utensils are in can be removed in two seconds.

We've only been using the new kitchen for a week now, so time will
tell...but it should be a lot easier to clean than our old kitchen.