Posted to alt.home.repair
dgk dgk is offline

Default Adjacent tiles lift after repair work. Is it malpractice?

On Wed, 09 Sep 2015 11:55:38 -0400, micky
wrote:

In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 08 Sep 2015 08:29:57 -0400, dgk
wrote:

One thing I read about laminate is that it is very easy to replace and
not very expensive to buy, so if there is a water leak and it gets
ruined, it's fairly easy to just pull it up and put new stuff down and
a contractor isn't needed. Is that true?

Only if you have spare matching tiles that you probably bought at the
same time.

They aren't very expensive so I'll do that. Whether I can maintain
them so that they can be used down the line is a fair question. The
only real storage space is the garage and it isn't air conditioned and
this is Florida.