Posted to alt.home.repair
taxed and spent taxed and spent is offline

Default Adjacent tiles lift after repair work. Is it malpractice?

"dgk" wrote in message
On Tue, 8 Sep 2015 05:26:57 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Tuesday, September 8, 2015 at 8:21:20 AM UTC-4, dgk wrote:

And I will use it. I wrote in another answer that there is actually
very little in the contract about adjacent tiles.

I thought you previously posted that the contract says he's not
responsible for damage to adjacent tiles?

Yea, I pretty much took them at their word that it was excluded. Then
I actually read it and it's just not there.

I am sure the judge will find your case fascinating.