Camilo Plata

Default Color cartridge...give life with drops??

Hello. I've a HP 710c printer. On this days the color cartridge got
empty... it was 1am and I needed to print something at the moment. So,
I thought on a solution... putting some drops of water on the ink
exit...so, this drops, mixed with the dry ink, will allow me to print
what I needed.

The next day, i bought a new color cartridge, but I had a problem .
When i try to print a photo it starts fine, but progressively the
quality goes down. The image looks moved, stained.

Have you ever seen something like this? Is it a due to a defect on the
new cartridge? Or, I hope not, is ther any possibility I've messed up
my printer with this trick with the drops of water??

I thank you any advice... I've spent a lot of money on the new
cartridge, but worst is to destroy your machine... :-(

Camilo