Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I can't blame the dog for this

On Monday, September 7, 2015 at 7:02:24 AM UTC-5, Zak W wrote:
Uncle Monster wrote in
:

Subject: I can't blame the dog for this
From: Uncle Monster
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair

On Sunday, September 6, 2015 at 7:08:45 PM UTC-5, Hot Pipe wrote:
On 09/06/2015 06:35 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, September 6, 2015 at 1:25:29 PM UTC-5, CRNG wrote:
On Sat, 05 Sep 2015 13:15:04 -0700, Oren wrote in

I guess we should all know that by now. You've told that story
more than a dozen times, already.

He wants to be the a.h.r top poster every month.

What would you do if you if you were stuck in bed and couldn't
walk, lay around and drool or would you look for some form of
interaction with other people? I choose to make a nuisance of
myself to Usenet snobs. You big poopy head. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Gadfly Monster

I think I would become a crippled annoying asshole to show people where
their SS taxes go.

Oh yea, you must be one of those little creeps my brother told me about who hasn't been alive as long as we've paid into the system. I wish you a long uneventful life. I do pity you for being afflicted with your mental disorder. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Happy Monster