Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] istock@sherwoodwindows.com is offline

Default Jennair Oven only putting out 115 V

On Monday, September 7, 2015 at 11:35:39 AM UTC-4, wrote:
My Jennair oven is taking forever to heat up and has difficulty holding temp.

I just put the voltmeter across the terminals and find that it is only pulling about 115Vdc, which would explain the problem.

Any idea why it would be doing this? Is there a fuse that could've blown taking out one leg of the 240V?

Thanks,

Ian

My bad. Typo. I meant 115 V-AC.

I am in Canada, not that that matters much I suspect. Same as US.

Tried resetting the breaker. No difference.

Will call a Sparky and get it done right.

Thanks,

Ian