Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Dryer Repairman Substandard Troubleshooting?

On Fri, 4 Sep 2015 15:27:28 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

Sometimes you get the bear. Sometimes the bear gets you!

And sometimes you beat the **** out of a crooked repairman and take your
property back - including the 60 bucks he charged you for the service call .
Appears to me he took advantage of the guy , knowing what the problem was
so he could in effect steal the dryer . I'd have opened a big can of
whoopass on that guy .

I'd have got in a crooks face. What YOU better know is your state
law. Ask OJ about taking back his alleged property. He was convicted
of robbery in Nevada -- the law prohibits taking back your "property
from another" even if it "belongs" to you. I cannot go take a tool I
loaned that was not returned. It requires police intervention and
time.

Busting an eye socket is assault, if there is a witness