Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default How can we tell from a WiFi card spec whether the NIC is 2.4GHzor 5GHz, or both?

On Monday, September 7, 2015 at 3:42:55 AM UTC-4, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

Like Jeff says, the specs should say if it supports B/G or not.
If it does, then it has 2.4 ghz. The one thing that wasn't posted
was the link to the actual HP card so we could look.

I don't see a problem with getting MSFT Office Home for $140.
When I bought my HP I got the starter version of Excel and
Word for an additional fee, might have been $100. Boxed or not,
is up to you. But these PCs typically ship with a complete
backup image on a separate partition and they tell you and
encourage you with some nagging to make a further complete
backup image on CDs, from which you can also restore the whole
thing if necessary.