Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I can't blame the dog for this

On Sunday, September 6, 2015 at 6:12:47 PM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:
On Sunday, September 6, 2015 at 5:35:31 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:

What would you do if you if you were stuck in bed and couldn't walk, lay around and drool or would you look for some form of interaction with other people? I choose to make a nuisance of myself to Usenet snobs. You big poopy head. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Gadfly Monster

Possibly your social interaction could be with your fellow inmates...they need your help more than we do. And a little less of you would be a relief....much like the lost of that huge turd! (ತ_ಎತ)

My last roommate dropped by to see me today, he had a total knee replacement and was up and walking in a matter of weeks. He's from Southern India and we got along because we're both Southerners. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Southern Monster