Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default I can't blame the dog for this

On 9/6/2015 5:35 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, September 6, 2015 at 1:25:29 PM UTC-5, CRNG wrote:
On Sat, 05 Sep 2015 13:15:04 -0700, Oren wrote in

I guess we should all know that by now. You've told that story more
than a dozen times, already.

He wants to be the a.h.r top poster every month.

What would you do if you if you were stuck in bed and couldn't walk, lay around and drool or would you look for some form of interaction with other people? I choose to make a nuisance of myself to Usenet snobs. You big poopy head. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Gadfly Monster

Post all you want, I say. I like reading your posts.

--
Maggie