Posted to alt.internet.wireless,sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair

Default How are we supposed to read 5GHz WiFi signal strength bands?

On 09/05/2015 09:50 PM, Ewald Böhm wrote:
On Fri, 04 Sep 2015 11:59:08 -0500, Mark Lloyd wrote:

WPA2/PSK is one thing that is needed. Another is a better ESSID.

You need both.
One without the other is worthless.

Yes, both are better. I was never recommending only one, even though
that would be far from worthless.

--
110 days until the winter celebration (Friday December 25, 2015 for 1
day).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"If I see a professing vegetarian eating meat, it is no hypocrisy for me
to point out his inconsistency even though I personally do not subscribe
to the principles of vegetarianism."