Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default technology changes

On 9/5/2015 5:54 PM, Don Y wrote:
On 9/5/2015 3:06 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 9/5/2015 4:40 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 9/5/2015 3:30 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 9/5/2015 12:29 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
More seriously, my church is looking for a
part time custodian. Also, one of the paid
guys is retiring, he helps repair several
buildings. I'm applying for both. With my
knowledge of home repair and all.... and
with you all, here, to advise me.

I won't wish you "luck" because you don't need it!

Either I'm destined to remain peniless, or I'm
a natural for the job?

I think you can do whatever you set your mind to do.

Now that's obviously not true! I've set my mind to winning the
PowerBall lottery! Yet, haven't! One of these days, I may
actually buy a ticket...

LOL

--
Maggie