Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default technology changes

On 9/5/2015 6:36 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 9/5/2015 6:06 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 9/5/2015 4:40 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I won't wish you "luck" because you don't need it!

Either I'm destined to remain peniless, or I'm
a natural for the job?

I think you can do whatever you set your mind to do.

In that case, I want to be pregnant. I want to
be the Czar of Russia. I want to win a Olympic
gold medal for female figure skating. I want to
marry Mother Theresa of Calcutta. After being
Czar, I'd like to be the Pope for a few years.

Well ... of course, it'll take lots of work and effort if you want to be
pregnant.

--
Maggie