Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Y[_3_] Don Y[_3_] is offline

Default What use is WiFi on a Costco Viso TV?

On 9/5/2015 3:02 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 05 Sep 2015 14:16:01 -0700, Don Y
wrote:

I used to volunteer at an organization that recycled electronic products.
So, took note of the stuff that came in (broken). Of course, if you see
a lot of something, it could mean it's a crappy design *or* it could be
that they have 98% of the market!

I've read something similar before. Items most often being sold can
indicate the customer dissatisfaction or the failure rate.

I think both possibilities actually occur. We had a standing joke
about the "90 day DVD players" that we'd often see... the design
was such that it *would* fail -- soon out of warranty.

I cannot find a Ford Bronco in a junk yard for parts

I've been having a tough time finding a Delorean for my time machine...