Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Why aren't refrigerators & freezers designed to benefit fromoutside cold air?

On 9/5/2015 4:06 PM, Malcom Mal Reynolds wrote:
In article ,
trader_4 wrote:

Yes, instead of ducting outside
air to the fridge, you could turn fridges into split systems, with
the condenser outside. But I think every rational person here sees
all the many issues and increased costs associated with doing it that
way too, to solve a very small alleged problem.

is there some problem with discussing other solutions to problems or is
it that rightards are unable to not only think outside of the box, they
don't even know what a box is

CY: I've found that rightards look for that which works. Which
leaves most leftards out of the picture. BTW, a box is
the job Muhammed Ali used to have.

The silly hippie lib
that restarted this old thread, is he a relative of yours? Perhaps
you two could get a room together and go in business marketing such a
great appliance innovation......

just like rightards to make everything about sex

CY: Naah, not a chance. We know what sex
is (I'm considered M) and we're satisifed
with what God gave us.

..