Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I can't blame the dog for this

On Saturday, September 5, 2015 at 12:04:27 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 9/5/2015 11:32 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, September 4, 2015 at 3:43:06 PM UTC-5, Tony Hwang wrote:
Oren wrote:
On Fri, 04 Sep 2015 12:08:45 -0500, Gordon Shumway
wrote:

I have a semi plugged toilet after someone dumped a super turd in it
this morning. I am admitting no culpability.

Is there a product that will soften or dislodge this because I really
don't want to remove the toilet.

Um, a laxative?

Try some of dish washing liquid detergent(like Palmolive), wait for an
hour or so. It acts like lubricant. This is plumbers' trick. I
am not a plumber.

He could always take a few tablespoons of Dawn every morning to make his poop slippery so it never sticks to the toilet. It would keep his toilet and colon clean. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Poop Monster

I CAN blame the dog when she is laying on the floor near me and all of a
sudden this noxious fume nearly makes me pass out. smile I'm prepared
for the scenario in every room just about because I keep Glade Linen
Clean air freshener within arms reach!

It happened about 5 minutes ago. She was snoozing away on the floor
next to my computer chair and I'm nearly overcome with with dangerous
doggy gas. I grab my Glad and since her back is to me she can't see me
holding it. I point it at her general area and cough real loud so I can
mask the sound of the spray. She jumps up and runs out of the room and
comes back looking at me like "WHAT THE HECK??" I show her my innocent
empty hands and say "WHAT's your PROBLEM?" LOL

--
Maggie

One of my roommates here at the center was a nice guy who was 75 years old and recovering from knee replacement surgery. He had previous surgery to remove a section of his colon which had healed before I met him. A side effect of his surgery was incredible farts. His farts were breathtaking and sounded like the whistle on a battleship. I swear the farts lasted 15 seconds. I had never heard anything like that before. He'd go in the bathroom to drop a load of Ready Mix and the door would rattle as the continuous foghorn blast of his farts echoed around the bathroom. When he cut a fart at night it would wake us both up and if I was awake watching videos on my computer, I'd wear my sound isolation headphones. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Poot Monster