TOGGY

Default Identifying a Solid Fuel Stove/Range

Hi All

I have been following this group for several months now and have
always found pretty good and reliable advice.

I have a built in solid fuel stove/range in my kitchen. It is built
in and i assume was put in the house when built c.1850. Whilst it
is in perfect working order at the moment (apart from a few minor
repairs to the fire box) i would like try and find some information
on it both for practical and historical interest. problem is their
is no apparent markings to be seen. have googled several times and
tried the usual suspects aga, solid fuel assosciation etc etc
but to no avail.

The range has an open fire with dampers controlling oven and fire.
no hobs but a top and bottom oven. tiled oven doors. no apparent
makers mark or identifying features on the surface.

Any help or appropriatte web sites in identifying this oven would
be very much appreciated, also what do i call it, is it a stove,
range, oven or some other suitable title.

tia

kind regards

billy