Posted to alt.home.repair
Art Todesco Art Todesco is offline

Default Wall-wart type power plug extenders

On 9/4/2015 2:04 PM, KenK wrote:
Does anyone local sell wall-wart type power plug extenders - you know, the
huge 'plugs' on the emd of the power cords for some things - often computer
peripherals. The ones I have won't plug into a power strip without covering
several outlets. I use cheap extension cords between them and the strip but
this takes up a lot of space for the coiled cord. What's needed is a VERY
short - about a foot long - 'extension cord'. Anyone sell such things I can
get locally so I won't have to pay the usually huge shipping and handling
when buying on line? Or do I need to make my own?

TIA

Plus you can sometimes use a cube tape to raise the level of the wall
wart to that it is over the adjacent one.