Posted to alt.internet.wireless,sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default What use is WiFi on a Costco Viso TV?

In sci.electronics.repair, on Sat, 5 Sep 2015 04:43:38 +0000 (UTC),
Ewald Böhm wrote:

On Fri, 04 Sep 2015 18:03:13 -0400, micky wrote:

So I think I'll just get a USB active extension cord and a
keyboard/mouse to plug into it

Do I understand the situation correctly that the WiFi enabled TVs are dog

I don't have a new tv.

slow, for example, at browsing, because of two fundamental flaws?

1. The CPUs are slow, and,
2. Using a remote to type URLs is slow.

You can't fix the CPU processing power.
But, can you simply add a standard bluetooth keyboard?

Thanks but won't work for me. You've come in in the middle of the
story, Not worth repeating it.