Posted to alt.home.repair
taxed and spent taxed and spent is offline

Default Wall-wart type power plug extenders

"micky" wrote in message
In alt.home.repair, on 4 Sep 2015 18:04:19 GMT, KenK
wrote:

Does anyone local sell wall-wart type power plug extenders - you know, the
huge 'plugs' on the emd of the power cords for some things - often
computer
peripherals. The ones I have won't plug into a power strip without
covering
several outlets. I use cheap extension cords between them and the strip
but
this takes up a lot of space for the coiled cord. What's needed is a VERY
short - about a foot long - 'extension cord'. Anyone sell such things I
can
get locally so I won't have to pay the usually huge shipping and handling
when buying on line? Or do I need to make my own?

TIA

FWIW, some vendors don't charge large amounts for shipping. I wish I
kept better track of which ones don't. Some charge $5, some even 1 or
2 for small things.

or free shipping:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Etekcity-10-...item486d2065a2