Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gasoline cans, Blitz, out of business, where to get cap?

On Fri, 4 Sep 2015 19:58:52 +0000 (UTC), Ablang
wrote:

gfretwell wrote:

I always threw the spout away and just use the cap ring. You can make a
round blank out of just about any kind of heavy plastic and the plumbing
department at the hardware store has a rubber ring the right size to
seal it. The rubber ring will hold the disk in the cap ring.

I will try that with the two broken spouts that I have. They do seem to
be "stuck" in, so, to remove the centerpiece, I have to "break" something.

If it is a different color, it will pop right out.