Posted to alt.home.repair
CRNG[_2_] CRNG[_2_] is offline

Default I can't blame the dog for this

On Fri, 04 Sep 2015 13:37:28 -0500, Gordon Shumway
wrote in

I've tried flushing numerous times and that didn't produce any change.
I've used a plunger and that didn't help. I've tried a toilet auger
and it couldn't navigate the tight radii of the toilet. I've tried
squirting Dawn dish washing soap and letting it soak for a while and
then flushing and there was no improvement.

My guess is that there is some other obstruction there. I had
something like this happen, and it turned out to be dental floss that
was causing the toilet paper to hang up.