Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default I can't blame the dog for this

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 04 Sep 2015 13:37:28 -0500, Gordon Shumway
wrote:

I've tried flushing numerous times and that didn't produce any change.
I've used a plunger and that didn't help. I've tried a toilet auger

Flushing can't be expected to do much. Plunge a few more times, maybe
after waiting a few hours.

and it couldn't navigate the tight radii of the toilet. I've tried
squirting Dawn dish washing soap and letting it soak for a while and
then flushing and there was no improvement.

I'm about ready to pull the damn toilet and clean it from the bottom.
I had to do that about 8 or 10 years ago and I'm not looking forward
to that again.

--

Stumpy Strumpet
the bimbus