Posted to alt.internet.wireless,sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair
[email protected] dold@20.usenet.us.com is offline

Default What use is WiFi on a Costco Viso TV?

In alt.internet.wireless Ewald BC6hm wrote:
Is that the sum total of the advantages of WiFi on a TV?

That's about it. I think my Sharp TV is Android.
Slow, clunky. Even the apps that work are inferior to what you would have
on a phone/tablet/PC.

I use the "MiraCast" option to cast my Android tablet to the scrren quite
often, so I can see my cat videos from YouTube in better quality.

--
Clarence A Dold - Santa Rosa, CA, USA GPS: 38.47,-122.65