Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,uk.rec.driving
Edmund J. Burke, Ph.D[_3_] Edmund J. Burke, Ph.D[_3_] is offline

Default Wall-wart type power plug extenders

"KenK" wrote in message ...

Does anyone local sell wall-wart type power plug extenders - you know, the
huge 'plugs' on the emd of the power cords for some things - often computer
peripherals. The ones I have won't plug into a power strip without covering
several outlets. I use cheap extension cords between them and the strip but
this takes up a lot of space for the coiled cord. What's needed is a VERY
short - about a foot long - 'extension cord'. Anyone sell such things I can
get locally so I won't have to pay the usually huge shipping and handling
when buying on line? Or do I need to make my own?

Well, I can't say much about wall-mart(sic), little feller. But I remember
a long time back I saw this ad in some magazine for a cock stretcher.
The device consisted of two loops of velcroed fabric betwixt a hefty rubber
band thingy. I doubt that it wood work, so I didn't buy one.